Six Solutions for Georgia’s 6th District
We are all tired of politics and politicians. Nothing ever seems to get done by our federal government that actually works and impacts our lives for the better. Especially at this moment, the majority of American’s believe our country is heading in the wrong direction. The problem with our government is when things are broken it fails to fix them.
Never before has it been more important to preserve what we believe in and to fight for what matters most. We will give others hope when they are knocked down, and help them back up.
Our communities have joined together because we know that government will not solve our problems. It will not lead us out of these hard times.
It is the heart of our people, Georgians like you, who have shown resilience that will turn the tide and overcome these challenges. We need to support the next generation of Georgians for our children and their children - those that are closest to us. We need to show them that by standing with each other we are stronger.
My plan for Georgians is simple. Fight and Fix. I will fight for your issues and your interests. We we will fix the problems that are impacting us. Here is what we will do:
- One: We will oppose Critical Race Theory (CRT) and other issues in our schools that aim to indoctrinate rather than educate our children. Parents have a right and the responsibility to be involved in their children’s education.
- Two: We will eliminate any provision that allows the IRS to spy on you and your bank accounts. I will work to stop any federal funding measures that hire more IRS spies.
- Three: Securing our border means finishing the construction of the wall to keep out illegal immigrants that want to harm Georgians. We will support efforts to build the wall. We must prevent illegal drugs, stop human-trafficking, and enforce our country’s laws at the border.
- Four: We will “Back the Blue” by supporting more funding for Georgia’s law enforcement so they have needed critical resources. We will empower them to uphold the rule of law and increase penalties against drug dealers and violent criminals.
- Five: We will renew the American Dream. We will support efforts to bring back critical manufacturing to Georgia in pharmaceuticals, biotech, agriculture and microchips. We will provide tax incentives for Georgia companies to “Make It In America.”
- Six: There is no more important job than to protect your livelihood. Ensuring that you are able to work to provide for your family is essential to everything else. I will fight for lower taxes because it is more income to you. We will revitalize underperforming areas and incentivize businesses to relocate throughout the 6th district to create jobs and growth opportunities. I will support initiatives to recruit workers for small businesses so they can expand.
I am an outsider, not a politician. A businessman that has created jobs for the last 25 years. It is time for a new day to begin, the start of a new era by the people, for the people. It is time for us to fight for what we believe in. A future that is ours.